Some people you just can’t forget



“Everything is possible when you have the right persons around you.” Have you ever imagine how the world would be if people cannot interact each other, how if all people are antisocial?  I can’t even imagine what a life will be at least without friends. Friends is all you need after family, why? Because friends will always help and accompany you whenever and however. Is that hard to make friends? And my answer is “NO” how could I said it? Experienced being an exchange students to Philippines helped me a lot for my future especially how to make a good friend abroad. I just met 5 females which became my room mates in that time, they were from different region, some of them from Kalimantan, Bogor and Palu. Is that awkward to meet new people and you should be in one room with them? “YES” but you should able to handle it as a human being you should able to socialize right? These 5 females were students’ exchange too from SEA-Teacher program just like me (one of the advantages joining this program). We just knew each other yet we are family, they were kind and nice and now they are my sisters.
This program not only help you how to be a good teacher, but also how to be an open minded person. Because you will find new people, new environments, new cultures, and it will taught you many things as well as how to manage yourself, how to develop your social skills, how to be a good person in life. I stayed at RSTC hostel which I were in one place with Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and other Indonesians. What can I learnt from them are: have a variety of new perspectives means that learn to release all kinds of stereotypes that you often hear. You get awareness that people who come from other countries or have different religions are very different from depictions in books or films. You will also get a new perspective from their views on certain things. You can open your eyes through so many different levels. Become familiar with the basic words of different languages and can also teach them Indonesian which makes our languages become wide variety, we can learn other basic language from them also know about their culture. Moreover by having friends from different region can make me to understand people and the world better means that my view is no longer biased. You are open minded and have learned to accept new things. Having friends from other parts of the world helps you to understand people and their views are more open. Therefore, I am so grateful that I can meet new people in my life, new culture and new perspective in life.
Some picture with new people from other countries


 In ASEAN NIGHT

With Thai

New Friend from Philippines (AJ, Anna, Janella)

RSTC Family with Nijay

Ma'am Rodha, Me, Ma'am Cynthia, Mandala

Zaenun, Farwa, Riza, Ma'am Lalaine, Me, Rara, Kak Restu

With USHS Faculties on Buwan ng Wikan


Unity in Diversity 



Comments