Superb Students



I never thought that teaching in 8-Inventors and 8-Researcher classes would be this fun. why not, seeing the students who were so enthusiastic and happy when meeting their teacher is one of the parts of the teacher's own happiness. Teaching in these two classes not merely giving the material about Egyptian literature, but also how to know them, learn about their characteristics and find out how students in USHS schools. And what about the results? such a happiness and pride that I could have such a great students. They are unique, they are creative and they are also innovative. On that day, was the first day I entered class as their teacher. Yes, I'm nervous. I'm dealing with great students from USHS. They smiled, they observed my explanation during class period and they are have a good behaviors. The thing that made me very touched when after the lesson, a student approached me, "ma'am you are great" he said while giving a thumbs up. As a prospective teacher, that was very meaningful support, I mean mental support.
When the clock shown that the English class would be begun, I always enthusiast to meet my great students. I would share the knowledge that I know with them. They are very supportive, they are my first beloved students. Until finally the day when the project about material that had to be collected came, which was the brochure about Egyptian literature. I really didn't expect the results they made was so creative and beautiful. That's really far from my expectations. They are so eager to make it. They really make it as a project and a gift for me as a teacher. I really love could see their work which really amazed me.
Even on the farewell day they gave me a surprise. Remembering that I am the sir. JP’s co-adviser in the 8-Researcher class. They were able to make me cry at that time. They are very sweet and so difficult to say goodbye to them. So did Sir JP (John Paul) who was so nice to me, who was so friendly and caring to me while I was there. I am very happy and grateful to be able to meet good people in my life even though it is not my homeland.
In addition, what makes me really like them is that when they said I look like Shen Yue. The actress in Meteor Garden F4 movie. Oh my God, I was so touched that they were too sweet to see me as Shen Yue. Hahaha. Thank you so much students, it’s a big achievement for me that seen as the most beautiful actress J when I remember them said “Ma’am you know you just like Shen Yue” and the other students supported “Yes ma’am you are so similar, you are beautiful ma’am” you know students, you are such a great people in the world. You spread positive vibes to everyone, that’s why I LOVE YOU.





Students are so enthusiast during the teaching and learning process




Outside Class Practice for Gazz chant presentation

Mass work on Friday 
       


We have our best time on Buwan ng Wikan celebration

Students assignments and final project


Students' Brochure Final Project
it is amazing right?


   

Farewell Gift from students, how sweet <3

Comments